CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 5, 2010

Economy on the rise = Lies.

Funny how we all keep hearing that the economy is on the rise, the recession is almost over. I don't know - it seems to me that people are still out of work, benefits and pay keep getting cut, but our bills climb. Thank you Geico, btw - I have never missed or been late on a payment, and have not been in an accident or received a ticket in years. So why raise my rates? Well fuck you, I'll be hunting for a new insurance company. You suck ballbag.

What gets me though, is here I am - at work everyday, paying my bills, even if it means my savings are struggling a bit, and I can't go out and do as much as I'd like...yet people like my aunt are living off of the government. She's an addict, an alcoholic who has relapsed again(and apparently lost God for about the 8th time now)but makes as much money as me. 50 years old, and my life is in better oder. But I am struggling. Then there's the credit card interest getting raised, limits being lowered, and fraudulent checks being written and cashed. It's happened to a few friends of mine, where checks have been intercepted in the mail and false ones have been forged. It just happened to my grandfather, 70+ years old, and he's become a victim. A victim of our shitty economy.

Something has got to give. Just Sayin'.

0 comments: