CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Contemplative sorrow...

Nobody reads this-huh? Not unless I make a point to post on my fb that I blogged, and supply a link. Ironically, even knowing that - it gives me some comfort, or relief if you will, to type things out to no one in particular. Freedom by means of trillions of pointless pixels.

What do you do when you care about someone who you know is depressed, and their words seem eerily haunted? Darker by the day, reminding you of that emptiness you've seen in others. Others that never got to a better place, that were simply devoid of hope. It is a terrible feeling when someone has shared so much, and not shed a tear, not even throughout the most heart-breaking of retellings...then other things factor in, and their mood declines more. You begin to see a hopeless lack of glimmer in their eyes. Almost a deadness. It's as if all the H20 and salene have been sucked out, and there is nothing left to cry. Dry heaves of emotion. What do you do? How do you help? I don't think there is an easy answer, and that scares me....

0 comments: